Manifold Ceramic coating

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Just wanted to share some very good service from a company called "Blast-Coat".  

The workmanship is amazing, Jeff is very easy to talk to and he has a massive attention to detail. With an engineering back ground he knows is stuff. 

Give him a shout, you will be surprised on how much he charges, or doesn't charge :d  

These are some photos of my Manifold

Before

10923610_10152948950032040_4729096700152

After

10931338_374854302694712_804373978619645

10308122_10153002306957040_4923384349798

10441274_10153002307002040_4909915292166

These are some wheels that they have done in grey for another member on here

10171633_374840599362749_900303743372142

• Like 1

I can't say but he is cheaper than anyone I know. It all depends on what you want coated and the condition it's in

If you mention my name, you might get a small discount

Pm Jeff through their Facebook page with a photo of what you want coating and he'll give you price

• Like 1

Mention my name & I hope I get a discount next time for starting the ball rolling when I recommended they're top work to Julian some time ago ☺️

In all seriousness, as can be seen they do some top class work !

• Like 2

Mention my name & I hope I get a discount next time for starting the ball rolling when I recommended they're top work to Julian some time ago ☺️

In all seriousness, as can be seen they do some top class work !

Thats where Julian got the contact from  ;)  :t-up:​ 

Looks great.

Any idea if this can be applied to a Mild Steel manifold that's been previously painted and is now getting rusty.

I would assume it would need to be bead blasted or something first of course.

Looks great.

Any idea if this can be applied to a Mild Steel manifold that's been previously painted and is now getting rusty.

I would assume it would need to be bead blasted or something first of course.

Ian

Send Jeff a message through their Facebook page and ask. You'll get the right answer instead of me or someone guessing lol

They have all the kit down there

Thanks Both.

I will do just that. 

TableLeg. I am one of those you speak of :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

aside from looking great, would the ceramic coating act as an alternative to exhaust wrap? I have some dodgy wrap that needs re-doing but fancy this instead if it does the same job!

Yes i have done this cam coat,it is supposed to keep the inside of the exhaust hot so gases flow out quicker and the outside cooler so no wrap needed

I think key is supposed to. Had it on the ultima IMHO it helps the exhaust be safer to touch quicker after switch off but neglible impact on running temps