S2000 part built for sale

Glyn

Just testing the water on amount of interest.

I may need to sell this car due to a relationship breakdown.

I took delivery in dec 2014.

S2000, complete kit,

Wide track,

Brake upgrade,

Sport seat upgrade,

Digi dash,

R888 tyres

Roll bar upgrade,

Carbon cycle wings, stone guards and silencer,

Trim upgrade,

Full heated screen,

Colour can be specified as not being delivered yet,

I've got the panels on, front end and rack in, rear end, diff, propshafts, fuel lines, brake lines, loom loosely fitted, hubs and uprights, handbrake.

Cost approx £18,000.

Looking for £15,000 Ono.

Ouch, sorry to hear this Glyn. I'm sure someone will snap this bargain off you!

• Like 1

Likewise Glyn, really sorry to hear the news.

As most of us, building S2000's know, £15k is a great price for the spec of kit you've got! (I think we all stop counting quite quickly!)

I know it's been said before, but if you can keep it, do. Even if you have to step away for six months or whatever. They can be remarkably therapeutic down the line.  But at the same time, if you've got to let it go, do it, sometimes it is just the best way.

Best of luck, whichever course you find yourself on.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this

They can be remarkably therapeutic down the line

Concur with this statement  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well said Dave, I had a similar situation in 2008 having to sell an aero race green/black v8 Westy just completed, but then went on a 3 day week for 18 months. Try and hold onto the car Glyn, hope you get through it all ok.

Spoke to Glyn last week as I had been in a similar situation myself many years ago so convinced him to try and hang onto the car like I did

and left it with him with the view that things will improve and he could carry on with his dream.

Glyn confirmed today with me he had now bought a S2000 motor with the view of progressing the build. 

Good luck with the build Glyn and I will one day join you with my dream too.

• Like 2

Well done Ian. Glyn might not see it yet, but there will be light at the end of the tunnel, and frustrating as it can be at times, car building can also be very therapeutic - great for forcing you to concentrate and getting your mind off things.

• Like 2

Good to hear that Westfield therapy is alive and working.

Bob ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.