back after 5 year

chriss1455

Hi all,

I Thought i would introduce my self, My name is Chris and i'm from the north east and have taken the plunge into westfield ownership again after 5 years without.

After owning my previous westfield from the age of 19, the drink seemed to become more important than taking the car out, now being 26 i should be slightly more mature (or not as the case may be) and i thought i would start looking to see whats about, and after many many miles up and down the country picked up my new westfield yesterday.

Thoroughly looking forward to the thrill and smile being put back on my face that is unavoidable when behind the wheel. 

Is there still north east meets? as i didn't take advantage of them when owned previous one and would be interested in attending a few if there are.

Cheers 

Chris

There is a NE area meeting every month

Welcome along Chris  :ww:

Seems to me that the Westfield community is especially active up north.. Enjoy your car!

There is a NE area meeting every month

cheers terry look forward to getting back into the swing of things

Welcome along Chris  :ww:

Seems to me that the Westfield community is especially active up north.. Enjoy your car!

cheers im sure i will enjoy every second, 240 mile on the m1 in 2 degree temperature yesterday shouldn't have been as fun as it was

Hi there Chris, welcome back as they say…any photos of your new motor...

Still working out how to get around the site ATM but as soon as iI work it out I will attempt to put some up.

:ww: Chris.   Your lucky with just a 5 year break, I had a  break for the family lasting 45 years.

Hi Chris,

Welcome, I am running the NE Area and as said we do meet regularly, very informal at the moment, due to low levels of people, so it would be good to see some new faces. PM me some details and I'll let you know when the next meeting is.

Nick

Will do nick will make as many meets as I can, will PM you with details like you say

Chris, does your reg end in XAX?

If so, whenever anyone asks me what my car will look like when it is finished, I show them a pic of it that I found and say "like this one, but with black wheels".

I'd be keen to see how the aero screen and mirrors are mounted if you fancy getting your passport out and crossing the river ;)

Chris

Chris, does your reg end in XAX?

If so, whenever anyone asks me what my car will look like when it is finished, I show them a pic of it that I found and say "like this one, but with black wheels".

I'd be keen to see how the aero screen and mirrors are mounted if you fancy getting your passport out and crossing the river ;)

Chris

Chris, Yeah the reg ends in XAX, I'm told that the car was built by the south wales area organizer at the time.

I'd be happy get my passport polished up and make the trip across the river sometime. any excuse to get her out 

I think that Black wheels would look tidy on it, something I've considered looking at in the summer. and would be interesting seeing one that has them.

I have the same wheels on mine (OZ Superleggeras by the look of them?) - still silver, but will be getting coated black as soon as I can fit it in. It is not high on the list though, as silver wheels are still IVA compliant!

Yeah there OZ superleggeras, truth be told when i looked at photos wasn't all that keen on them but they look really well on the car, without being over the top