What am I doing Wrong - Race car Prep

Tigger

I will be coming out racing this year so just prepping my car for another season, so i have been trying to loose a bit of weight off the car and so far managed 2.1kg.

This is not too bad but I have put on just over 4kg (from Christmas) ....... so the total weight loss for this season is -2.4kg ....... What am I doing wrong :d :D :d

Tiggs

• Like 1

Too many pies

Nope that's not it, I definitely didn't have any pies ..... so guess again :p

do you have any spare body parts that you don't need any more, or could be replaced with carbon fibre?

do you have any spare body parts that you don't need any more, or could be replaced with carbon fibre?

Now there's an idea, replacement body parts for ME :t-up: :t-up:

I'm afraid putting on a few pounds in ones advancing years, is quite normal, happens to us all.  Just look at me and you'll see where you'll end up in about 10 years time.

Is it dust or did you fill it with fuel :p:cry:

Haa haa, I know I haven't used it in a while but hey ......  :p :P

I would give up now its a lost cause :p

You have left Pooh in your passenger seat.

That's why I have changed my passenger seat, it was covered in crap.

I now have one of these which only weighs 970g, my farts weigh more than that :)

10953976_801540976568435_280737280012513

I now have one of these which only weighs 970g, my farts weigh more than that :)

I think you'll find if they weigh more than 970g, you're not actually farting! Though it would explain them being covered in cr*p

• Like 1

I would give up now its a lost cause :p

Pete, I'm thinking of fitting a new system called NGRS    ............. "Natural Gas Recovery System" (aka Farts).

You simply cut a hole in the rear of the seat and vent it to the rear, every time I accelerate, I cr*p myself and thus get extra propulsion so not all is lost quite yet.

Tiggs

already tried that method it don't work :down:  when you brake hard you get covered in poo :p

A good curry and rig up some afterburners. Job done.

Bob :d