Amazing glue

Rory's Dad

I'm refurbishing a new (well s/h actually) nosecone and wanted to fibreglass some beech wood blocks behind the opening so I can screw on the wire mesh grille.

Thought I'd glue the blocks on before mixing up some resin and used some stuff called Gorilla glue

My woodworking  skills are not brilliant and the wooden blocks didn't line up too well.  Never mind I thought I'll knock them off and do the job properly.  I gave them a bit off a biff but the were stuck fast.  Stuck so well that I could put flap disc on the angry grinder and straighten them up that way!!

Amazing stuff and recommended by a happy customer!!

They also sell it at Homebase :)

I trust there is a suitable warning label about not actually using it to adhere primates......

Oops, speed read that and thought you were trying to warn us about not using it to stick our privates to things...

• Like 1

Thanks for bringing this down to my level!

I'd spotted this.  There's repair tape as well.  I'd better give it a try

No but there is Gorilla brand super glue

It's a polyurethane adhesive that expands like expanding form, I use a evostik one for joinery.