Croft trackday, open pit lane May 5th

SteveH

We are running a trackday at Croft on May 5th with Trackaction-Online and would love to get some Westfields along.

This is straight after the bank holiday weekend so makes for a perfect extended break and will be run with an open pit lane so unlimited access to the circuit all day  :t-up: .

Cost is just £175 which is about as cheap as it gets for an open pit at Croft, hope a few of you will want to come along  :) .

Please shout up if interested.

Steve H

• 2 months later...

Bummer, one of the busiest days of the year at work for me :( I'll make one this year!!

Adam, the Monday is a bank holiday, adding one extra day on won't make much difference   ;)

Think I should be OK, what do I need to do to book it?

Bookings at http://www.trackaction-online.com  :t-up:

Adam, the Monday is a bank holiday, adding one extra day on won't make much difference ;)

That compounds the issue unfortunately, 4 days worth of orders to process rather than the normal 2, plus someone is on holiday that week!

I'll get booked into this one at the end of this month. :yes: ££££££ are a bit low at the moment.. :(

I would be up for this, croft is a great circuit! Do you think they would do a half day? I would struggle to get there for 7:30 as I would drive there and back in a day from Edinburgh!

also half he cash would be more manageable! and with 5 hours driving there and back I think a half day would be more than enough?

Cheers Paul  

Hi Paul

Sorry but we need to try to fill all the slots as full days to cover our costs, doing a late briefing isn't a problem if you do land a little late though.