update and a thanks ,goodbye ishski

SteveD

well after two mega successful years on my own I have decided to move on for various reasons

I have sort of become a victim of my own success without sounding big headed in any way , work has just gone mad I have been 7 days a week for ages and 15 plus hour days ,no holidays for two years and no time at all last year to do the ss or my own cars

It has gone from just wanting to get away from the crap at the other place and start on my own and enjoy things to mad mad busy

as you know I ended up having a stroke and ending up in hospital two years ago ,which has worried bev to death for the last two years with my workload as it is

family life is suffering also because of my lack of time at home , hell I was even in work xmas day and new years day

I have more or less recovered fully from the stroke but it has left me with a few issues which at times is very frustrating

but hey ho I consider myself very very lucky compared to some that end up far worse off than me

so I have taken up a offer from my biggest customer to go and work for them ,doing what im doing now but employed ,so i work 5 days a week and have spare time and holidays ,wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo also time at weekends to do what I want , it also means I can clear my mortgage and come away with some money in my pocket which means a lot to me after two years hard work ,and more than anything I get my life back

so a big thanks to everyone that has supported me over the last two years and a massive thanks to my friends (you know who you are )  without you and your support and encouragment I would never have gone on my own and had this great adventure and time over the last two years , its a time I will never forget and will leave with great sadness

it has not been a easy decision I can tell you

some of you may have noticed I have not been on here much recently ,again this is for a few reasons

im sick of the factory and there cry baby attitude if they don't like summat ,im sick of Julian trying to dictate what I can and cant do with my business and westfields and using the club as a lever  for this , every time I advertised a product the post was removed or locked if the factory complained etc etc blah blah ,if you cant sell a lowered floor same as the factory do then its a sad world ,maybe its just a competition thing who knows ,and there I don't give a chuff attitude to the anti roll bar cracked chassis issues which is serious stuff infact life threatening,

also the way you cant speak your mind without upsetting or offending some one

but I don't really care anymore tbh as im not doing westfields any longer , I see this as the clubs and members  loss not mine as my life has been mush easier the last few months not dealing with them or the factory

I had decided not to renew my membership when it expires due to being totally pee'd off with the way the clubs gone and what its turned into imho , I have been around westfields sinse 1997 and a member from then I think

along the way I have made many friends in the club ,some are sadly not with us any longer but will not be forgotten that's for sure

I have many friends who do the ss and I would miss the laughs and not being a part of the paddock ,so decided i will renew so I can do the ss this year but not get involved in boardroom stuff or post on here any longer

so again thanks to all my friends and support over the years especially the last two

big wuvs

All the best for your new beginning Steve, you will definitely be missed on here.

Take care and enjoy those weekends!!

Mark

As I said last time I called in - Your personal life is more important than other ****!

It'll be great to see you around the SS paddock.

All't'best

Enjoy your new life and the weekends for yourself and family.

This I can relate to, I can tell you that it takes a little while to adjust to having weekends to yourself, doing what you want, and also being home on an evening, really novel  :) .

Enjoy it mate, look forward to seeing you around the paddocks.

All the best and good luck in the next phase of your life.  You even taught me a new word - wuv.  :yes:

dont stay a stranger, good luck and and a Manly Panda Hug!

At least you'll still be in the Speed Series, so we can take the P**S out of you there  :d  :d  :d  :d  see you in a paddock. 

Good move with new job, bye the way wuv !!