Aerodynamix GRP race seat £120 ono

M444TTB

As per the title - the seat is black GRP. There are no runners with the seat and it has never been in a car.

£120 ono and collection from Swindon area only

What's the widest measurement on the base please

cheers

Top seat, I have these in mine. Very comfy and supportive and no flex. Snug fit, slim to medium build. Fits my SEiW MT75 on driver and passenger side without any problem.

For anyone wanting to fit the aerodynamix seat using the Westie runners I wrote a little howto here: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108329-new-items/page-2

• Like 1

Do you think it could be cut to remove the sides around your A***. ?

Like some German lederhosen? I guess you could if you really wanted to, is that for extra space?

It has ample rear space for me. I found it snug around the hips which would limit it for anyone of a very chunky persuasion. The edge is rolled so limited options to open the hips area. Don't get me wrong it's fine for most folk and a snug fit is better than moving around.

I'm not a finely tuned racing snake lol

• Like 1

Yep it's not for larger folk! Very very comfortable to sit in for me though.

What's the widest measurement on the base please

cheers

Inside or outside?

I've got a pair of seat runners someone can have for cheap if they want these

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.