So, today was AWESOME...C20XE build

B.RAD

CCTV footage inside the garage:

• Like 2

I'm just tipsy enough to admit I had a lump in my throat listening to my old mate roar!

:blush:  :oops:

Mind you, I've had a run of questions by text, getting ever more "dotting I's and crossing T's" in content, so I wasn't too surprised to know it was running. 

Dave your a star getting emotional :cry:  but I think you can rest easy now knowing your old mate has settled into his new home and sounds happy, I'm sure Barny will take good care for you ( i'll make sure of that )  :t-up:

CCTV footage inside the garage:

Scott 

pmsl that clip is  spot on  :d  :d  :d

• Like 1

Thanks all, yes it was definitely amazing and I just can't wait to get it out on the road and track.

David's right, it's the RPM display. Oil pressure was around 80psi.

Thanks Sooty, can I get one of the XE badges now??

Yep, here you ----redtop-inside.jpg

• Like 1

I have 1.6 inside stickers to wind up Atom and Honda Elise drivers

I like that!

Today he drove :d The Red Beast lives!

Absolutely amazing, just a short run round the block, but what an amazing job Mart and Ro have done, I honestly couldn't be happier! Really proud of how the car looks, and I have high standards, so thanks again Mart. :)

WP_002547.jpg

Off to Simpsons tomorrow for a shiny new exhaust...

• Like 3

Today he drove :d The Red Beast lives!

Absolutely amazing, just a short run round the block, but what an amazing job Mart and Ro have done, I honestly couldn't be happier! Really proud of how the car looks, and I have high standards, so thanks again Mart. :)

WP_002547.jpg

Off to Simpsons tomorrow for a shiny new exhaust...

Your welcome Barny, it's been a pleasure working with you  :t-up:

• Like 2

Great accomplishment.. well done gents.  That's a rather serious garage and lighting set up there too.. well jel  :yes:

• Like 1

If you come to the Pegasus day in August Barry with your dad, I suspect you will have one of the fastest cars there. I will have to drive even harder to keep you behind in that one.

Looks good with the cage as well

• Like 1

Cheers Jeff, may well come along in August, as I'm not able to do the speed series event this year I'd love to do a track day at Combe instead. Will be fun to go on track together, you & you're car always look lightening quick there!

magnifico - although I am sad that the mighty spirit has passed to the other side....

• Like 1

The mighty spirit lives on! Mart keeps telling me off for talking fondly of the mighty days, and the yearn for another...

• Like 1