Auto Sport show - any good

blue ass fly

going Thursday :t-up:

Me too

me too fancy some company

Went years ago courtesy of Billsbury Racing and it was magic , but in later years it seemed to have  become a big catchpenny rip off  , wouldnt want to go near the place today  :no:

We will have a presence in Hall No.7 on the BRSCC Mazda Stand - whilst we will be trying to sell the BRSCC MX5 race series please bob by and have a chat or ask any questions you so wish  :t-up:

• Like 1

Havent been for a 7-8 years now. But going on the Saturday to try on lids and hans...

Think the tickets are going to be the cheap items...

• Like 1

Havent been for a 7-8 years now. But going on the Saturday to try on lids and hans...

Think the tickets are going to be the cheap items...

I know the feeling, the first time I went, years ago, I went looking for new instrument solutions; got a great show deal on a Race Technology DASH2 and DL1 plus senders package from Demon Tweeks! (This was years before the WF factory started doing them)

I've given up as its expensive.  Shame really

£22 to see the show is very reasonable I think!!! Just steer clear of the food and drink in the halls. :)

£22 to see the show is very reasonable I think!!! Just steer clear of the food and drink in the halls. :)

I agree with this! It is the premier Autosport show in the Country - look at what you would pay for a Premier League football ticket or any other entertainment - it costs less than a round of Golf for example? So £22 + parking is still good value for a whole days entertainment.

I think if you are going just for a browse then it is expensive/boring but if you are going to see everything in one place;make decisions on purchases, which race series to enter etc or just an avid autosport fan then the show is still good IMO.

:t-up:see you all there tomorrow

It seems the £5 discount for MSA licence holders is only valid on trade days: - Thursday and Friday, not at the weekend.

Disappointing.

Yes, its only £5 but it just seems churlish to make the differentiation when most MSA licence holders are 'public' not 'trade'.