March trackday bargains, Snetterton and Cadwell Park

SteveH

So who's up for starting the year off with a pair cheap trackdays?

Snetterton 300 circuit is a massive improvement over the old track, decent runoff in most places and the new layout has everything from wide hairpins to fast sweepers, a great track.

March 3rd is the date and cost is Just £119.  

At the end of the month we are back to one of our favourites, Cadwell Park.  One of the best drivers circuits anywhere, nuff said.

March 23rd and again, only £119.

These are the first of the "recommended" trackdays for 2015 ( THREAD HERE )so it would be great to start us off with good showings from the club.  

They are both Trackaction-Online days that I'm personally involved with running so they will be the usual open pit lane events, limited numbers to make sure there is plenty of room on track and free tuition available for those that want it - everything you want from a trackday  :t-up: .

You can book HERE and as an extra deal if you fancy doing both you can get the pair for £199 ban-flag.gif

Steve H

I'd like to do both but after discussion with the FD, I'm going to just do Cadwell I think. Do you have any tips for accommodation Steve, I'll stay over the night before I think.

I'd like to do both but after discussion with the FD, I'm going to just do Cadwell I think. Do you have any tips for accommodation Steve, I'll stay over the night before I think.

The Splash is good, big car park, good food and close to track.

http://www.royaloaksplash.co.uk/

Cheers Matt, I would have been struggling there as I always do it as a day-trip.

Look forward to seeing you there Russ  :t-up:

Steve will you be offering tuition?

ETA just read the post - how do we book tuition?

Tuition will be booked first-come-first-served on the day.  We had BTCC driver Adam Morgan with us at Cadwell last time and I'm hoping to collar him again but whoever we land with will be well up for the job  :t-up:

All booked - who else is joining? I've checked the forecast and its going to be glorious!

All booked.  My first trackday in the Westfield  :)

Only been to Cadwell on bikes before.

Looking forward to it

• 1 month later...