New Years Resolutions...?

Quinten

Mines to get a booking for my IVA, bugggers took my money 28/11 and still haven't heard from them

I'm going to try and give dry January a go.. I don't think I have ever gone a month without drinking since I had my first taste! Terrible really.

I'm going to try and give dry January a go.. I don't think I have ever gone a month without drinking since I had my first taste! Terrible really.

Me too  :down:

First risk occasion is in about an hour and a half  :down:  :down:

I did not have my first pint until I was 42 and that has been my one and only.

Two resolutions:

1) I resolve not to sweat the small stuff.  I've done this for 15 years and it makes the world of difference.  You'll find almost everything short of serious illness or death is small beer.  Not sweating it means not worrying about things you can't change or more importantly, things that might never happen.  I'm a much more calm and content person than I was in 1999.

2) I resolve to do my best to either tolerate the small number of people I know who are a complete horse's  :arse: or to avoid them entirely if all else fails rather than beating them senseless with a cricket bat, even if they richly deserve it.  :bangshead:  :p 

To get the upgrade list completed and ready for hopefully another great year on the road. 

Oh and loose a bit of weight..... me not the car although it would benefit both :down: