Bye for now

Hammy

Well the Westfield has been gone a while now, so I won't be renewing my membership this year.

It's a great club , I've met a lot of great people and the car was something i'd always wanted.

I wish you all and the club well for the future into 2015 and beyond .

Bye for now !!

Paul H

• Like 1

^^^^ What he said - thanks for everything good sir and hope to see you when the Westfield bug bites again. :t-up:

Sorry to see you leaving us mate ,enjoyed your input over the years hope you enjoy the new car

:durr:  sorry to see you go, but hope to see you around.

Bye Paul, have always enjoyed your posts. All the best, and hope to see you around sometime!

Will you still be frequenting the Derby Notts meetings (I hope so) or is it truly farewell? We'll miss you if it is.

So long Hammy, always enjoyed your shoestring approach :).

Good Luck Hammy, and thanks for all your help at the beginning of my westfield ownership.

Aidan