Free Stuff

Rusty Nuts

Hi I have the following if any body can use them;

• Small Portable HD Car Camera - doesnt work was from ebay
  • Tom Tom One Europe needs the power socket resoldering - quite old
  • T EYE car camera - I could get it to work in the house but not in the car - 2 years old
  • Canon Printer inkjet - no longer used worked fine last time it was used, if any one can make use of

all above is in Sunny Birmingham

Hi I have the following if any body can use them;

• Tom Tom One Europe needs the power socket resoldering - quite old
all above is in Sunny Birmingham

If you wouldn't mind posting this, I'd happily pay for postage. I'd like to re-purpose that as a GPS speedo on the Westie...

Quinten and Craig I will weigh over the weekend and let you know what they will cost to post.

• Like 1

Can we have the printer to add to the Stoneleigh/Events/Shows inventory? Presumably just needs new carts...?

Quinten and Craig I weighed the packages they are not going to cost much if you forward me your postal addresses I will post sometime next week.

Andy yes it will need cartridges but we havent used it for over a year, can the WSCC courier service be actioned if you want it before Stonliegh.

Quinten and Craig I weighed the packages they are not going to cost much if you forward me your postal addresses I will post sometime next week.

Andy yes it will need cartridges but we havent used it for over a year, can the WSCC courier service be actioned if you want it before Stonliegh.

PM incoming  :yes:

In absolutely no rush and as said, happily will pay for your troubles...

Thanks. It can wait until Stoneleigh  :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.