SOLD: Widebody bonnet

CrisisWolf

Chrome yellow (I think that's the right colour name) no cut outs for airfilters etc. Good condition. Fitted with front locating lugs and rear 'key' holes (the keys have been removed)

Pics as on my car.

2014-10-08%2017.04.15.jpg?dl=0

IMG_4097_w8.jpg?dl=0

£100 collected from Bristol. Maybe able to negotiate middle ground.

1st dibs please - PM on its way.  Not in any hurry for pick up but could sort something out.  Rory is a student in Bristol.  What do we think about a courier??  Too risky and expensive??

If anyone in Yorkshire wants it. I can take it from Hereford and meet at Leeds / York if it helps.

Hereford is not far from Bristol.

If anyone in Yorkshire wants it. I can take it from Hereford and meet at Leeds / York if it helps.

Hereford is not far from Bristol.

Awaiting confirmation Buttercup but I may well take you up on this kind offer  :)

Beer tokens await

Hi Martin.

I travel up the m42 onto the  M1 then up to Leeds and onto the A1 / M1 link road to get onto the A64.

Thanks for the offer on the beer tokens but not a drinker. Much prefer a bar of whole nut chocolate.

• Like 1

Why don't you come off onto M18 and then north on A1 to A64 ...its quicker and shorter

Hi Terry.

Yes I also go that way as well and use that way to go to Hereford.

Have travelled both ways for the past 6 years for work and sick to death of it to be honest.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.