Carbon urge.

Stu Faulkner

From Memory Gee Fin (Fluke Motorsport) had a virtually everything Carbon Westfield?

• Like 1

I'm liking the car Barry! lots of Carbon goodness. How do you like the indicator buttons? And did you put in a different type of pedal box in for the remote brake bias adjuster?

The self cancelling indicators are a must in my view saves you driving down the road constantly indicating.

It's a standard adjustable pedal box as far as I'm aware.

A bit more carbon landed today.

21d483668b517427cb4468f40685985a_zpsa99b

Plenty of opportunities for carbon brackets, a carbon radiator duct would be do-able, carbon intake pipe, carbon steering wheel and gear knob, Carbon plug cover on the engine. 

From Memory Gee Fin (Fluke Motorsport) had a virtually everything Carbon Westfield?

Yep, full carbon body IIRC, here it is in-flight at the 2005 Barbados Rally:

Barbados_205.jpg

Oh, and if you can persuade him to make you one, a certain carbon wiz had made pre-preg carbon F20c to Ford Type 9 pattern bell housings before now! Ideal to fit a sequential box in there! (Or I have idly wondered if a Caterham six speed would cope...)

carbont9.jpg

(Not sure if this is Mick's or not, it was all I could find with a quick Google!)

Wow,

Carbon bell housing.

I've heard of them but never seen one.

There was a few carbon airboxes knocking around earlier this year.