Sun 4th January New Years Drive - CANCELLED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Bring out your Westfield for the first 2015 drive around the Peak District.

Pick up points and exact route to be decided at the Filey run next Monday and will depend on who is braving the weather. It will loosely include Baslow, Dove Holes, Buxton and Bakewell.

CANCELLED DUE TO SALTY ICY ROADS

Hi Julie and Glen

Count me and the hair in :)

Barry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Might still go anyway if weathers fit tomorrow, don't think it's gonna freeze tonight looking at the forecast.

Weather looks okay might head out if it's clear

Tricky has just rung me and he says Sheffield has been gritted so be careful if you do go. 

Just looked out and really icy by me so not going to bother. What's the next date on your 2015 list of things to do Julie.

Well of course it will automatically jump to next weekend. every weekend is a Westfield weekend at our house. Forecast at the mo is wet on Saturday (washes the salt away) and dry, cloudy 5 degrees on Sunday, yeah.

Look out and I will post nearer the time. It will be a run around the Peak District, possibly over the Snake Pass to pick up anyone from the Glossop end.

So you just need to be extra nice to granny this week and maybe she will babysit for you?

• Like 1