2007 Suzuki Grand vitara 2.0 16v

D7PNY

Collecting a new daily drive soon so popping old faithful up for sale.

2007 grand vitara 2.0 petrol model but returns almost 30mpg on average and has been a fantastic and reliable family wagon.

Full service history (albeit last few done by me but have folder full of receipts)

Mot 29/03/15

71,700 miles

Got just about every Suzuki accessory available on it (side steps,roof bars,wind deflectors,fitted sun blinds)

Has a towbar and pulled my Westfield no bother.

Has the wheels off the later model that were replaced under warranty ad they really freshen up its appearance.

Figured it was worth popping on here as might be of interest.

Looking for £5250 Ono

Gumtree link here for some pictures...

http://www.gumtree.com/p/suzuki/2007-suzuki-grand-vitara-2.0-16v/1093527378

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...

These are real crackers, I ran one of the previous generation models for a year or so, it always felt decent to drive on the road, considering it was a proper off roader too. (Proper as in decent high/low range transfer box etc)

It has been a fantastic car and I've actually grown quite attached to it but gone and splashed the cash a little on a new car so needs to go.

If we didn't need the space of the wife's people carrier it would be her car that was getting sold instead!

A lot of the reviews slag them off but they compare them to the likes of ford kugas etc and are missing the point of them.  As you say, they are a proper 4x4 and take anything you throw at them in their stride.

I consider it a modern landrover but without all the bad bits ;)

Yep, for all the "car like" bodywork/build quality, and nicely upholstered, decently equipped cabins, there's a proper ladder frame chassis underneath, proper 4x4 axles, proper size diffs - non of this itsy bitsy diffs that weren't designed to take the torque of serious off road stuff, and a proper transfer box.

Yet mine still felt light at the controls, and without the excessively van-like or agricultural feel of the alternative, proper 4x4's.

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.