Peak District Area First Monthly Meet, December 2014

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Same from Andrew and I and I hope Julie and Glen have thawed out by now :)

Barry

• Like 2

That was a chill wind blowing across the car park as everyone was leaving, made the one piece romper suits Mr and Mrs Bioman were warning look really appealing....

Great first meet Julie, thank you to Dave for making the effort to come, nice to meet you Symon and thanks for the comments on our Romper Suits. (Gosh it was hot today). Have a Gr8 Christmas everyone and look forward to seeing some of you on the 29th. Merry Christmas!!!!

WSCCDec2014Meet013_zps17c690ff.jpg

Well that was a very enjoyable and successful first meet toady. A wet (light drizzle, no hood required) drive there, despite the weather being lovely in Chesterfield and a dry drive home with even a glimpse of sunshine.

We discussed a long list of places where we are going in 2015, just hope the petrol prices keep falling.

We were honoured to have the presence of Dave Eastwood, now it really feels official!   (The WSCC shirt fits perfect and lovely quality too, thanks Cleggy)

Barry bought Andrew's hair and I am sure there was the young lad under it somewhere.

Tricky, of course, rock solid as ever.

Symon fetched his box of tricks for everyone to play with, he he.

Last but no way least was Mr and Mrs Bioman. Up until me getting a text saying they were coming in their Westfield I was dressed in normal clothes and even had earrings in. Then at 10 past 9 it was thermals out, snoods on and we were in ours too, thanks for the encouragement.

They both had very smart and cosy 'rompa' suits on of which Glen and I will definitely be investing in. To top it off they bought mince pies for everyone which their daughter had very cleverly 'Westfieldised' - see pictures.

Thank you for adding so much to the meeting and a big thank you to everyone else for turning up today. Merry Christmas to you all, see you on the 29th for the Filey run.

Please share your pictures on here too.

WSCCDec2014Meet015_zps0e84207c.jpg

WSCCDec2014Meet017_zpsf7f66aa4.jpg

My husband modelling the new 'babygrow'