2015 CALENDAR

bioman

Hi All, just got my Westfield World mag' and as Mrs Bioman calls it my "Pirelli Calendar" 2015.

Some fantastic shots, Onliest Smeg, loved the Blyton shot, Paul Hurdsfield fantastic and Miss December hope to see more of you :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:.

Looking forward to 2015 and taking some good pics to share with you all in 2016.

Merry Christmas to all the WSCC members I've met and to all those who I've yet to.

Richard 

• Like 1

Nice surprise to get a calendar - some nice inspiring shots in it! Nice touch.

• Like 2

It's the annual treat. Perfect for office/study/garage walls and a great inspiration through the winter months.

I think all the Photos are brilliant and Christmas Day is back on the 25th!!!

Happy days

• Like 2

Calender looks great and I'm very happy to be featured as 'Mr Febuary'!

Is there a way to get a 2nd copy?

THis was my first calendar and its great! Will be able keep track of all of the racing events even easier too! (apart grofrom the Chinese GP which seems to be missed off on the same weekend as the Silverstone WEC)

• Like 1

This is my first calendar and I am stunned. It is brilliant. Tricky (Mr July) rang me yesterday afternoon and raved on about it. His picture is of us and Kinder Scout, and he said to me  'Julie, if that picture doesn't bring 'em to the Peak District then nothing will'  I couldn't get home fast enough.

Thank you very much WSCC.

• Like 5

Calender looks great and I'm very happy to be featured as 'Mr Febuary'!

Is there a way to get a 2nd copy?

There is indeed while limited supplies last.  Cost is £6.50 including P&P for 1 or £12 for 2.  Let us know and we'll raise an invoice you can pay here online.  :)

THis was my first calendar and its great! Will be able keep track of all of the racing events even easier too! (apart grofrom the Chinese GP which seems to be missed off on the same weekend as the Silverstone WEC)

I only just noticed all the shows, dates for WRC, F1 and WSCC events! Was taken away by the photos and surprise of getting a calendar at first. Its my motoring bible now.

Wendz (onliest tigger) SWMBO is well chuffed her photos made the Calender and Westfield World 'Westfield Life' highly commended, although she's not too sure about her picture with Paul Hurdsfield :d .

And I was well pleased with the Blyton evening sunset considering it was taken with a phone.