Selling my westy

Alwest

Hi all I've finally been forced to part with my westfield so reluctantly I must sell and wondered if anyone can advise me on some of the other places to advertise it ??

It's a 2002 modular factory build Speedsport, 1800 zetec on jenvies with an MBE 956 ECU

very nice car and in excellent condition throughout,

Full wet weather gear and will come with 12 months MOT.

Any inspection welcome or full details at request to alanlw197325@gmail.com

I know it's prob a bad time of year to try to sell a westfield but I'm just testing the water at this stage as I'm not in a rush to sell at moment.

Get in touch for more details and for pics

Looking for £8500 ovno

A7A2A0EB-3837-4420-B214-5986B6C3DB14_zps

Pistonheads

just a shame about all the false ads on PH 

Can't comment on 'false ads' , but I bought mine a few months ago from a pistonheads ad & I couldn't be more happy with how the sale went.

He means all the "seemingly car ads" that are actually a few dealers offering to buy your car or trying to lead to you to look at all their other cars and the pictured car is already sold (probably years ago :-) ) - .

'Car and Classic' is free, might as well use that.

car looks really nice for that sort of money - might be worth listing the full spec as I spot anti roll bar fitted but not listed in your advert

Pistonheads and a good advert in here should get it in front of most interested parties :t-up:

• Like 1

Good luck with sale Alan. Good to meet you again yesterday

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.