Hello! a noob from Spain

ViruTypeR

Hey :)

How's Spain for Westfield driving? My step father keeps advising me against taking mine through France and down to the family apartment near Mojacar.

He's had some issues with crazy strict Police officers and with people that think it's "ok" to ram other cars in car parks if the gap isn't big enough. Sounds scary!?!?

Hey :)

How's Spain for Westfield driving? My step father keeps advising me against taking mine through France and down to the family apartment near Mojacar.

He's had some issues with crazy strict Police officers and with people that think it's "ok" to ram other cars in car parks if the gap isn't big enough. Sounds scary!?!?

Well, usually no problem, they ask the documentation and no more. Once in the France frontier the Basque Country police (Ertzaintza) stopped me, looked everything of the car, throwed me many questions (price, etc) and finally left me a recommendation about harness and a 3 point inertia seat belt (the car should have them for the MOT, i'll buy a pair of universal ones).

My geographic zone is very beatifull for enjoy a Seven, many mountains and twisted roads in less than 10-20 mins.

IMG-20140819-WA0011_zpsb343a0fa.jpeg

IMAG1088_zpsb1666e1b.jpg

IMAG1083_zps8052b9da.jpg

IMAG0947_zps9195b447-1.jpg

IMAG0940_zps9c3c1701.jpg

ason.jpg

This coast road reaches to my house, in that town, Castro Urdiales.

33427462.jpg

17862310.jpg

:ww:

More great photo's , keep them coming  :yes:  , looks like some nice twisties your way too .

Absolutely, love the pictures, more please!  :d  :yes: 

Ugh, making me green with envy! Another day going from dark morning to dark evening here :(

So in that vein, keep posting these awesome pics so I can live vicariously through you!!! :d

Hi Ander.  I was interested in your comment about seat belts.  Do you need inertia belts fitted in order to pass the ITV?  I will soon be living in Spain and bringing my Westfield but currently have  4 point harnesses. 

Cheers,  John.

Well, usually no problem, they ask the documentation and no more. Once in the France frontier the Basque Country police (Ertzaintza) stopped me, looked everything of the car, throwed me many questions (price, etc) and finally left me a recommendation about harness and a 3 point inertia seat belt (the car should have them for the MOT, i'll buy a pair of universal ones).

My geographic zone is very beatifull for enjoy a Seven, many mountains and twisted roads in less than 10-20 mins.

IMG-20140819-WA0011_zpsb343a0fa.jpeg

IMAG1088_zpsb1666e1b.jpg

IMAG1083_zps8052b9da.jpg

IMAG0947_zps9195b447-1.jpg

IMAG0940_zps9c3c1701.jpg

ason.jpg

This coast road reaches to my house, in that town, Castro Urdiales.

33427462.jpg

17862310.jpg

:ww:

OMG life is so unfair !!!! 

On one hand I love this country ( it's home ) on the other I hate it ( it's now cold , wet n dark and just look at those photo's of Spain, the roads :(  )

Come on guys, England has many awesome roads, at least that's Top Gear shows  :d  i only have been in Portsmouth , Oxford and London and haven't driven there

Hi Ander.  I was interested in your comment about seat belts.  Do you need inertia belts fitted in order to pass the ITV?  I will soon be living in Spain and bringing my Westfield but currently have  4 point harnesses. 

Cheers,  John.

I think that could register a car with harness, but mine isn't, no specifications in the sheet. A friend works in the ITV, i will ask him in February, when i have to pass...

Here you can see the road near to my house, the one of the final 2 photos