How mosquitos saved my sanity

Kingster

This is for anyone who has been forced (by their kids or man-friendly mates) to watch Frozen.

At first it seemed like a good idea - I mean I loved ToyStory and yer Williams rocked in Aladdin - so when it was suggested that we watch Frozen, I though yeah why not.

It wasn't long before I asked "is there singing ALL the way through?" and then it happened - the words "Do you want to build a Snowman" were forever etched into my subconscious and from that moment on that fuppin song would pop unbidden into my brain and infect me with it's sickliness.

After a week or two of this unbridled torture - I mysteriously found the answer to my prayers and the horrors are now replaced by images of daring-do and my all time favourite twin-prop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXQUhBsUVM

• Like 2

IMHO the best wooden plane ever...

And a very good friends dad used to fly the reconnaissance version.

I have caught myself humming that very same toon whilst blatting up Fish hill ☺