2.0l zetec silver top engine

dombanks

This is a bit speculative at the mo so a bit vague. I'm swapping my silver top zetec. So it's going to be up for sale. Its still in the car but if anyone wanted to see it in situe. At the moment I can't run it as I had to send the inlet manifold off with the new engines head but if someone was interested and did want to see it Im happy to put all the throttle bodies back together when the manifold cones back.

It will come without the low level sump as that's moving to the new engine. But if a black top sump will fit on then ill have one if those going spare. It will also have all the coil pack and ht leads (which were new last year) and a retro ford alternator bracket.

The engine came from a 97 mondeo with ~70k on it when i bought it from borough salvage I've done less than 12k in it since in about 4 years. The lump was working fine I just wanted to tinker.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.