Does this mean I get discount....................

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Unfortunately you will be lucky to get anything from Compomotive at the moment

If it's a photo of your old car that you've taken and you didn't give them your permission to publish it on their website, you've got grounds to sue for copyright infringement.

• Like 2

If it's a photo of your old car that you've taken and you didn't give them your permission to publish it on their website, you've got grounds to sue for copyright infringement.

Correct on all fronts, my photo, was my car at the time, no permission (unless I agreed when I drunk lol)

I wouldn't want to sue then as they have just started trading again, but a nice discount wouldn't go amiss ;)

Just make sure you save a screen grab of the website page before you contact them and demand your discount in exchange for allowing them to use your photo. :t-up:

• Like 1

...And check where you've uploaded it to. Some hosting sites used to, (not sure if they still do without checking) have default T&C's that effectively make hosted pictures public domain, UNLESS you explicitly remove permission.

It might be my screen, but the wheels are just black to me, so its a pretty poor choice to advertise wheels.  Nice car though.

Good to see Compomotive back