Is your Westfield suffering this winter?

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Is your Westfield down in the dumps this winter, looking a bit pale? Does it need reminding of those blissful Summer blats?

Cheer it up with a tan! Everyone feels better with a nice glowing tan, go on, treat your Westfield at Gadgetman's Westfield Tanning Emporium....

IMG_2717.JPG

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :oops:

• Like 5

most people have fairy lights in the garden at this time of year , still no accounting for taste is there   :)

• Like 1

most people have fairy lights in the garden at this time of year , still no accounting for taste is there   :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blush:

Did it do what you wanted it to do then Dave???

Did it do what you wanted it to do then Dave???

Worked ex an absolute dream Andy. Was absolutely elated afterwards! I really am not sure what I'd have done if it hadn't worked, plan B was to sort of try and get them part way, bolt them there, and then keep tightening over time, hoping that the grp would relax between times.

But at this time of year, it would have been a nightmare. And I didn't dare cut anything like the filler cap out till it was at its final position.

Still, day well and truly saved by BLiNK - Frase is able to think creatively enough to trust me on a bizarre solution and lend me the gear to test the theory  :yes: