Brands Hatch TKC Mag Show: What happened next...?

Andy Banks

Andy & Bernie, on behalf of WSC thanks for giving up your free time to support us on the day and I hope you enjoyed the track time.

Also thanks for getting our new staff in the cars on circuit which i believe they thoroughly enjoyed.

Kind Regards

Simon

P.S Sorry Bernie for the slight indiscretion of our professional driver! 

so did anyone manage a little spin then? :d

I didn't notice any spins or off's all day, none of the manufacturers exhibiting appeared to be really pushing it although Malcolm driving the sport turbo was making the most of it's turbo get kick the back end out.

Bernie though did appear to be having trouble with his numeracy and counting to 3 :oops::d when I turned up he had just headed out for his "3-laps" with one of the lads from Westfield but 20 minutes later was still out and circulating :d :D

just spotted this drift legend back in a  westfield coat,he taught me everything I know .lol

IMG-20141117-WA0002_zpsglrwnilv.jpg

• Like 1

just spotted this drift legend back in a  westfield coat,he taught me everything I know .lol

IMG-20141117-WA0002_zpsglrwnilv.jpg

I was trying to work out if that was him or not............... Top Bloke and very helpful  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yes, Russ made a guest appearance :)

He was so happy to be there at one point I caught him dancing a little jig at the back of the car.

b58f2a1e566f19b4f9a377011ecf7f4f.jpg

• Like 1