Brands Hatch TKC Mag Show: What happened next...?

Andy Banks

Looking to the right of the pic gives you a clue, but what do you think happened next...?

whatnext.jpg

Did the driver's door fall off?

A short video is available, but I'll wait a little while to see if anyone gets it right... :)

let the cracks :down: begin

Luckily no damage to my motor, just as Simon Westwood was telling me to move back, the other works driver decided to his bit of reversing.

It was my second wet, wet day at Brands in 2 weeks, getting used to it now.   Simon and the boys were great, they washed my car on arrival, check the oil & water levels, strapped in the guest passengers, kept me topped up fuel for the day, and  supplied lunch. it was like having your own Factory Pit Crew for the day.

Also gave Kyle and the boys their 1st. track day experience as passengers, I was surprised they had not done anything like this before.

Guess who turns up later in the day-------our Club Sec Mark Wendon (ala MX5 guru) and his young lady Dawn, they both came round with me as well  :yellow-westy: .    

Does the yellow car drive over someones toes? :)

I'll have you know, that I've never driven over anyones toes-------------except my own :)

Andy & Bernie, on behalf of the WSCC thanks for volunteering your time and cars to join the guys from Westfield for the day. :t-up:

From myself, thanks for the passenger laps :yes: Dawn very much enjoyed her first track experience and I'm sure she is looking forward to doing it again some time. despite Simon's best efforts though she has no plans to buy a Westfield for herself just yet :d

515b7cfbeb6d874c17d0c82f392b9085.jpg

9254942a6674bae8f26e7b81b6070ec2.jpg

2b5dec4a372ac93429caf45dc3a31921.jpg

b6f3c732e817de17bea11d7a2b0053d0.jpg

68b5c3f332a00c04a632f753fa7c591b.jpg

Nice photo's Mark.

Quote- despite Simon's best efforts though she has no plans to buy a Westfield for herself just yet :d

But plenty of Formula 4 cars to play with, you never know.