2 become 1

Andrew

Must admit she annoys the hell out of me for no logical reason ;-)

Some body should have saved him, always thought he was a clever bloke.

Indeed. I suspect that if there were a definition of 'The Mental' it would have her picture next to it.

I saw her on tv in the pit garage a few races back and assumed she was just another celeb hanger on - I guess it takes all sorts and good luck to them - almost as weird as Posh and Becks !!

This thread is almost as b***hy as an episode of Loose Women LOL...

maybe he is happy and getting the best nookie of his life..... it always adds a bit of spice (no pun) having a loony to bounce about with.... never sure if shes going to go a bit bunny boiler :d

With her svelte figure, glowing complexion and healthy bank balance, former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell could be considered quite a catch.

So one can forgive her new fiance, Formula One boss Christian Horner, for seeming rather pleased with himself. But one wonders if the 40-year-old quite knows what he’s letting himself in for.

For Geri’s track record in this area is not what one would call encouraging. Not only has the 42-year-old made a habit of losing boyfriends in the way the rest of us lose umbrellas, but with her penchant for referring to herself in the third person and doing yoga in business meetings, she is also widely regarded as something of a fruitloop.

Daily Mail being slightly sceptical (that's unusual !  :d )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2830715/Love-car-crash-Geri-Halliwell-announces-engagement-time-Formula-One-millionaire-fare-better-14-boyfriends.html

I reckon your right Dom,  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d

If he is lucky boy  :d