Crossflow wiring diagram

Quinten

I think I've identified each and every wire on the loom, but I do not have a wiring diagram and unhelpfully the ones in the downloadable PDF's I've found are all missing the 'pull out' for it.

Is there a kind soul who has this in PDF form and can forward it to me? Bonus points if it is for a Crossflow, but I suspect there's not much difference between that or other 'old' engines (Pinto, etc).

I've seen the one on Westfield World, but I can't get enough detail out of them.

Yes, that's the one I've seen too, but the resolution is a bit poor and zooming in does nothing to decipher the text labels.

I think I have an original copy of the 1989 loom diagram for a xflow, I'm not sure its the most accurate. I'll try and copy and email you a copy tomorrow. 

I think I have an original copy of the 1989 loom diagram for a xflow, I'm not sure its the most accurate. I'll try and copy and email you a copy tomorrow.

That would be brilliant Pete, I don't think technology has moved on much with regards to my Crossflow, so it should be spot on ;)

Cheers Scott, but crucially, the wiring diagrams for Crossflow (and CVH/Pinto) are missing... there are some bits I can use though :)

Yes, that's the one I've seen too, but the resolution is a bit poor and zooming in does nothing to decipher the text labels.

i find this easier to read when zoomed on my mobile

i find this easier to read when zoomed on my mobile

I'll have to give that a go, cos on the computer screen (Safari/OSX) it is almost unreadable.

I'm now sorted for the wiring diagram, courtesy of Pete. From first looks, my wiring loom is 80% matching (colours at least), the rest will have to be deciphered...