Ice Cream Farm near Buxton, Derbyshire, 2nd November Sunday.

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meeting at The Strines Inn 11am. Going over the A57 Snake Pass to Glossop before Buxton and the high road to Blaze Farm for lunch. Back through the Peak District calling at The Ramblers Inn, Edale to finish at The Strines Inn before dark.

Tricky is not invited because he will be too busy fixing the camera on his phone, it seems to be taking false pictures of non careful lady owners!

It will be difficult to keep up with the fun provided by Tricky last weekend i.e. tyre squealing on near vertical left handers but we will give it a go. Come and join us, all welcome.

• Like 1

Not if you own the Tardis.

OK so I don't own a tardis just a Westfield so it will have to be in November.

Back online at last :) Should be there tomorrow sans Tuonokid2. Let's hope the weather's benign.

Barry

nice day Lauren loved it, just beat the rain, makes it a bonus. cheers will have to do again.

• Like 1

Mmm, yum, Westfields all day and Guy Martin on TV in the evening, sweet. Nearly as sweet as my revenge on the 2 'Little Gits' in my life, aka Tricky and Barry. So you think women drivers can't park eh? Well my camera doesn't lie, so who is parked correctly and who is not? Ha ha ha.

Snake2014005_zps6352d1af.jpg

Another great day out, Tricky, Barry and Pre-lit Steve with his young daughter Lauren, we all met at The Strines Inn.

Snake2014010_zps18db0aed.jpg

We went over The Snake Pass, into Glossop, back up to the 1000ft mark past Hayfield, through Buxton for a quick nosy at The Cat and Fiddle pub, with the weather improving all the time.

Snake2014016_zps6e0dd9dc.jpg

Snake2014015_zps4a9c9893.jpg

We pressed on to reach the Ice cream farm at Wildboarclough.

Snake2014017_zps35f73142.jpg

There we all seemed to turn into 5 year olds, we had a look at the donkey, calves and pigs, had our lunch and then Tricky went to see if he could trade his Westfield in for something a bit faster.

Snake2014019_zps67dec0fc.jpg

Then it was back through Buxton and out along the windy A6 for a while and we took off left through Millers Dale, Tideswell and Bradwell to come out at The Travellers Rest in Hope. Tricky left us there so he could contemplate if he preferred the tractor or his Westfield.

Snake2014020_zps4ec550af.jpg

After a quick coffee we headed back through the Hope Valley to the A57 where Steve and Lauren peeled off left over the Snake again to Glossop whilst Barry, Glen and I turned right to the Strines Inn. Fading light and one drop off rain soon saw us go our separate ways. We managed to get home in the dry luckily, hope you did too Barry.

Snake2014022_zpsd5667a62.jpg

Thanks to everyone for coming, we have had great views and lovely roads all the way, it's so much better when done with like-minded people. Cheers.

Julie

Thanks for today Julie and Glen but if you notice the pictures with my car I parked it like it was abandoned all day. I just did it to take the pressure off you :p

Little git1 aka Tuonokid1

• Like 1

I too parked at little wider than usual as I know from past history how long it takes to park your ocean liner, just didn't want to put you under pressure now you have certain standards to maintain, lol

What more could Richard and I say. :d

Tuonokid1 (but Tuonokid2 finds it equally funny)

Barry