1999 SEiW Zetec 2.0 Red **Now with pictures**

mattycatty

Hi,

Here is the advert for my Zetec Westfield, I had planned on removing the Nitrous to give me a better chance of selling it but I don't currently have the time, I now have my new Westy and really need to move this one on as it is sitting outside in the cold and wet feeling sorry for itself.

The Nitrous kit can be removed and should fetch around £4-500 as it is a direct port kit with 2 bottles.

I know it is the wrong tome of year to be selling so am open to offers.

FOR SALE

1999 Westfield SEiW 2000 Zetec  £8000

Good spec, fantastic car for road and track.

2.0 Zetec silver top, reconditioned by Aldon Automotive, running on Twin Webber 45 carbs and Alpha 3D Ignition, approx 165bhp.

MT75 5 speed gearbox and sierra 7” diff with LSD

Wide track front suspension, aluminium uprights and rally design 2.4 quick rack.

Wide track gives a much better turning circle making it a more usable road car while the quick rack gives more control on the track.

Recent Mintex 1144 fast road/race pads all round with Motul 660 fluid.

Hi-spes front callipers, sierra rear callipers.

Detatchable rear arches with carbon look mud guards, carbon look front cycle wings.

Lockable boot box, Westfield roll bar, foldaway Westfield roof frame

VDO dials, Westfield seats and 4 point harnesses.

4” headlights with HID conversion.

Lightweight battery.

15” Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with recent Yokohama AD08 tyres.

The car has a Wizard of Nos direct port nitrous kit fitted, only ever used half a bottle of gas to test and set it up, currently has 50hp jets in, uprated clutch and pressure plate fitted to cope with the extra power.

Comes with full wet weather gear including doors.

Removable steering wheel, heater, air horns.

Milege is 20,000 taxed til 30th April 2015 and MOT til September 2015

Looking for a quick sale as I collect my new Westfield tomorrow.

I am happy to demonstrate the nitrous system once a sale has been agreed and a deposit left, not before.

I have owned the car for just over 5 ½ years, it has always been fantastically reliable, the engine is in a standard state of tune and totally unstressed. As a road car these are fantastic fun but they really come alive once on a race track, ultra nimble and being lightweight very easy to control on the limit.

I have an absolute mountain of paperwork for this car, more than I have ever seen for any car with receipts for everything for the build and maintenance since.

Any question are welcome anytime, Call Matt on 07767 692660 located in Penistone (between Sheffield and Huddersfield)

019.jpg

020.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sold to Richard from London, a new WSCC member, hopefully he'll make himself known around here at some point.

Cheers Matt. Very happy with my new toy! Looking forward to the weekend so I can get back out in it...even though I was just sitting on the motorway for 3 hours on my way home I still had a smile on my face!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.