Essex Area Monthly Meet Sunday 12th October 2014

Mark (smokey mow)

Essex Area monthly meet this Sunday as usual from 12 noon at the Lodge Inn South Woodham Ferrers. Everyone welcome :)

Shock horror, after a 3 month absence there's a good chance I might actually make it to this one and if it's not raining then I may even wake the Westfield from its hibernation to bring along too.

Working so will miss another one.

I should be able to make this. Anyone heading over from Epping way?

I've not checked with my wife what we are doing but be good to pop down and say hi.

Have got the car back running after the carb rebuild/swap, but unfortunately jetting and setup isn't good enough for me to drive it on the road yet, was really hoping to have been able to have a run.

Out of interest does anyone have a carb synchrometer they would be happy to lend me?  I've done the old tube trick to balance them but in a small garage it's tough to hear properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks.

Not sure if there are any V8 or Hyabusa owners going to be at the next meet with their cars.  If so I would be grateful if I could pop down and have a nosey and a chat :)

Cheers

Mark

Two regular members Pete G and Tigger have V8's and both are up for sale.     I suggest you PM them near the next meet to see if they are coming, 9th November.  There are no bike engined cars that attend our meets.

This is Pet's car- http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108138-seight-39-2009/

Tigger hasn't got around to any advertising yet, he's always busy  :)