Good bye vettel

Sparkymart

So vettle is leaving redbull and joining the boys in red, and looking like Alonso going to mercedes could this be the start of 3 car teams?

I thought Alonso was going to McLaren Honda?

So did I Scott and I heard whispers earlier in the year that Mr Button might be joining Mr Webber in the WEC driving a Nissan GTR LMP1 car but who knows....! Let's see what the next couple of days bring

Tin foil hats at the ready

Who cares ?????

Look at some proper close racing with the British superbikes or Moto Gp

My immediate thought on hearing the news this morning was "that's Button finished then". Shame, quite like him on the grid.

Who cares ?????

Look at some proper close racing with the British superbikes or Moto Gp

Well b******* off and watch some MotoGP instead of trolling this thread then. Sime of us rather like F1 still.

• Like 1

No 3 car teams. Alonso going to Mclaren, Button going out and Carlos Sainz junior going to Toro Rosso. Could be interesting.

Funny how Vettel decides that its time for 'another challenge' in the season when he is being soundly thrashed by his new team mate and probably going to have to support his championship challenge for the rest of the season!

• Like 1

Funny how Vettel decides that its time for 'another challenge' in the season when he is being soundly thrashed by his new team mate and probably going to have to support his championship challenge for the rest of the season!

I had to be a factor, along with Alonso being unhappy and general changes going on at Ferrari. All adds up to being the right time. However the rumours of Vettel having signed a 'letter of understanding' or some sort of pre-contract with Ferrari have been around for a couple of years now.

Well b******* off and watch some MotoGP instead of trolling this thread then. Sime of us rather like F1 still.

Please accept my apologies ! : /

My comment was completely tongue in cheek ...kind of ; )

I admit it looks likely that FA will go to McLaren -- but the RD/FA chemistry and history worry me. It could still just be possible that he goes to Mercedes. I think Ron still has an affection and admiration for LH!

Or -- we could be seeing some teams lining up three cars for next year!