Posting a cylinder head

BudSlater

chepaest I can find to ship a cylinder head to Leeds is 15 quid with parcel monkey. I've had bad service from them in the past so I'm not keen to use them again. Any recommendations?

if its under 25kg theres loads for under £15, some even go to 30kg.  i use parcel2go as above.

You can get cheaper if you drop off to a collection point - usually a local corner shop

You dont have to sit waiting for the courier to collect either

P2G or interparcel

Tried parcel monkey once - didnt turned up to collect it on two occasions so i paid again and sent with i terparcel

check out UPS they do collection or drop off service at your nearest location , usually a SPA or garage shop ,  used them a fair few times for some fairly hefty parcels , great service IMO 

Having just had some horrendous experiences on behalf of the club, the honourable AO Representative and I will tell all to avoid Tuffnells and UPS like the plague.

• Like 1

WSCC courier service?

By unhelpful coincidence I was in Chester last Friday and passed through Leeds the following day... sadly a one off trip though but I think there might be a few from t'other side of the hills heading to the factory open day (if that's not too late)?

Having just had some horrendous experiences on behalf of the club, the honourable AO Representative and I will tell all to avoid Tuffnells and UPS like the plague.

Both those names still send a cold shiver down my spine!

chepaest I can find to ship a cylinder head to Leeds is 15 quid with parcel monkey. I've had bad service from them in the past so I'm not keen to use them again. Any recommendations?

When, Where from and to?

The collective may be able to sort out a WSCC Courier service.

Once watched 2 UPS vans, back to back, with one guy 'transferring' parcels between vans, by lobbing all the parcels from one to the other like you would firewood!

Having said that, my local UPS guy is great - I think it all depends on individual drivers.

I try to use Paisley freight for my big stuff - always had excellent service.

Dave.

i am in chester on sat so can collect and can get it to my neck of the woods if any one travels past mine on the M1 going north

:d

i am in chester on sat so can collect and can get it to my neck of the woods if any one travels past mine on the M1 going north

:d

Very kind offer, thank you, but I needed it there by the weekend, so it's going with city link today :)

ok no worries i am quite often over your way so if you need to get anything into the east/west midlands i travel all over