1991 Westfield SE 1600 SOLD

Dave Evans

My bright red Westfield is up for sale.

It is a 1989 kit and registered on completion in 1991. It is taxed, MOT’d and has done 11,800 miles.  I am the third owner. The car is Ford based with a 1.6 CVH engine from an XR2, gear box is a Ford type 9 5-speed with a live axle. It is fitted with a Kenlow fan with adjustable stat and manual override. The exhaust and manifold are stainless steel with an ali heat shield and the manifold is heat-wrapped. Wheels are Supa-lits 6x13. Seats are original Westfield, so too is the padded steering wheel. The harnesses are 3 point Willams. It also has full weather gear and tonneau cover (I don’t think the hood has ever been used).

During my ownership I have fitted new battery; fuel pump and fuel filter; new K&N filter and carb service kit; new cam belt and alternator belt; new rear shockers and springs; 4x new Yokohama A539 tyres. I have also fitted a new dash.

There is also a large box of spares including a pair of front brake callipers (M16 type), sump, wind deflectors, Ford Motor Sport ali rocker cover, assorted clocks and switches and much more. There is also a large file of receipts including the original purchase from Westfield and a complete build manual.

£5,400 ovno

If you require more details or photos please contact me at

dave.evans505@btinternet.com

Tel 01952 504468

Thank you for looking

Dave Evans

Price now reduced to £5000

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Please note that I have now reduced the price to £5000.

It now also has an MOT until October 2015

Plus I have found a load more spares that I will include in the sale

If you require more details please contact me on the above numbers

Dave

• 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone that has viewed my Westfeld, and for the great comments.  :yes:

It will shortly be starting a new life in Leeds.

Once again many thanks

Dave :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.