OIL CAN CAFE YORKSHIRE BBQ 4PM SATURDAY 27TH SEPT

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

It is the IK Classics End of Season Car Meet next Saturday and there is a bbq starting at 4pm. Get there early for a good spot. 

I will be travelling through the Peak District, via Ladybower and Strines, during the afternoon if anyone wants to meet up.

If it's chucking it down will be still going but in the hubby's car.

Myself and Michelle will be coming managed to sort out my little oil problem this weekend what sort of time are you going to leave chesterfield thanks

It depends on the weather and which car we are in. Will post on Friday evening if that's ok?

Ok that's great can't wait

Meet at Baslow car park/public toilets/bus stop at 2pm tomorrow, (or PM me for the address if you want to come to ours at Walton Syman84)

We can meet anyone from Sheffield area at the Strines if it suits, just let me know.

We are meeting Barry and Andrew at The Flouch at 3.30pm, bring your ear defenders!

We are not going to make it to this one now we haven't been very well and thought we would be ok for today have fun see you soon

I hope this works, this should be the video of the convoy.

Barry

• Like 1

A fantastic day out starting with a lovely drive through the Peak District and a bit of lunch next to the real fire in the Strines Inn. We came out and was just putting our coats on when WOW WEE Barry and Andrew came into the car park on a run with Project Puma and a Caterham.

oilcancafeSept2014001_zps87c94af4.jpg

We picked up a MX5 (soon to be a Westfield owner) and a Racing Puma (soon to be a Westfield builder) and all went in convoy to the show. See above posting.

oilcancafeSept2014005_zps92e707bd.jpg

Look who we found.....a Red Spider.

oilcancafeSept2014006_zps1cdea828.jpg

Inside the Oil Can Cafe. Eat great food whilst ogling lovely cars and there are even some shops, if you like that sort of thing.

oilcancafeSept2014012_zps0fd45fc9.jpg

A Robin Hood with very friendly owners, they just needed me to convert them. I obliged of course.

oilcancafeSept2014016_zpsd1d70797.jpg

A tremendous drive home through the Peak District in a setting sun which gave a nice orange glow.

oilcancafeSept2014019_zps49251ffd.jpg

Thanks to Barry and Andrew for inviting us.

A panorama picture that I took if it will post properly.

oilcancafeSept2014014_zps1935186e.jpg

Great video Barry/Andrew, did you pre-order the TVR drive by?  What lovely addition.

Hi Julie and Glenn

Thanks for coming. Is that last photo a possible entrant in the photo competition? :)

Barry

Hi Julie

If you turn the volume up right at the start of the video you'll find that I didn't find the TVR a lovely addition. I use a word that Andrew says I use in every situation. The car was nice, though and I do really like TVRs.

Barry

A good afternoon out, lots of nice cars to see both inside and out. Must go again some time, burgers a bit expensive though.

Yeah, burgers are expensive but it's free in, nice to see you again and sorry we didn't get the chance to speak.

Barry

Oops! Where's this come from