Shelsley Walsh

Nemesis

On the iPad with YouToob app I got a spinning circle with "Error Loading, Tap to retry"

Very good Paul, but please less of the hands off the wheel next time and no shuffling - 9:15 the whole time unless you are changing gear.

less of the hands off the wheel next time and no shuffling - 9:15 the whole time unless you are changing gear.

wot he said ;)

• Like 1

Very good Paul, but please less of the hands off the wheel next time and no shuffling - 9:15 the whole time unless you are changing gear.

I'll point you in the direction of a former Midland Hillclimb champion who sometimes frequents here. He may have a different view  :laugh: .

• Like 1

Made me laugh at the end.... I'm pretty sure i'd have left my spare wheel at the bottom of the course :p

• Like 1

Made me laugh at the end.... I'm pretty sure i'd have left my spare wheel at the bottom of the course :p

See what you mean, hadn't noticed that the first time  :laugh: