Sunday 21-09 North Weald All Areas Meet - dahn sarf

Andy Banks

Likely that a few of us from Essex and North London will pitch up at North Weald for brekkie around 09:30 on Sunday 21st September. Feels like a like a last attempt to get as many as possible together before the weather turns and/or upgrades begin in earnest.

Therefore, proposal is an all areas meet.

Please post up if you are coming, should the numbers look like more than 10, I'll make formal arrqangements with North Weald to ensure they have enough bacon ;)

See here too: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/calendar/event/419-all-areas-dharn-sarf-meet-2109-north-welad/

• Like 1

andy I will be there sprinting on the 21th with b19 club

Top job! See, there's always something going on at North Weald - once full of english brekkie, we will pitch up and heckle no doubt :d

mines a bacon butty

If anything like last time we came to watch you it will involve Jack breaking it and then you hitting in various states of rage  :oops:  :oops:

Good luck, hope to be there.

will nursing it. broke 2 more drive shafts since that. winter upgrades will  now be  uprated uprated drive shafts :down:

I'd love to but I'm out for an event at The Royal Gunpowder Mill that day.

I'm hoping we won't be meeting there all that early and I can meet you guys for breakfast beforehand

The cars just had it's MOT so I'm road legal, put me down as a maybe :)

• 2 weeks later...

don't be to noisy at north weald new neighbours are complaining about noise. sprint cant start till 1000am

Fingers crossed for the weather......

See you there.

Bernie....are you going via mine.....flipping hope so,hate travelling alone ?

Meet you at the Turnpike, in the car dealer driveway.  Crouch Vale cars I believe. 9 o'clock