Manchester Monthly Meet 10th Horton Arms Chadderton

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Its the monthly meet at the Horton are chadderton! 8pm @ the Horton arms chadderton

will we see the dark dog who owns the new westfield?

I hope mine wont be the only Westfield in the car park this month :d

Mine'll be there.

Missed the last one because I didn't see the post till the day after and I can't make this one due to other commitments, I will try for next month!

I will get there before the end of the year hopefully. lol

A good selection of Westies turned out to keep Paul company :)

6 nice Westfields on the car park plus a mystery guest .

someone arrived late ( no prizes for guessing who ) in his old banger tin top , then proceeded to park it in the middle of the "Westfields Only"  car park where it completely  blocked the view !

Nice to catch up with some old faces and meet a few new , didn't realise it was lady's night , the girls almost outnumbered the lads ,  out drank us too !  

:)  :)  :)

I'm not making excuses.... Better late than never.... Dark dogs car is wonderful

I can't believe another famous car will in the cars for sale section. Hope it stays local.

Great turnout last night :t-up:

Good to see the Pistonbroke twins for the first time in ages, all the way fron Wigan/St Helens, well done boys :d

And Waynes new mota is :love:

Form an orderly queue now for a chance to get hold of the world famous Boghouse :d

Cracking car the Boghouse. Mind you the S2000S was what convinced me to get rid of my old XE car and move one!

Yes the 'cats out of the bag' now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

The Boghouse will be up for sale in the next few days,  just a couple of small jobs to do and a polish before it goes. :(   It's a great car that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the last seven and a half years but the time has come for a change. 

Just hope the replacement lives up to the predecessor. ;)

• Like 1

Yes the 'cats out of the bag' now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

The Boghouse will be up for sale in the next few days,  just a couple of small jobs to do and a polish before it goes. :(   It's a great car that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the last seven and a half years but the time has come for a change. 

Just hope the replacement lives up to the predecessor. ;)

Seven & 1/2  just about sums the boghouse up :t-up:   

Thanks for the kind words chaps but your making me sad about selling it now :(  :( 

The advert will be on soon  :t-up:

• Like 1