Coming out of the closet... SCD...

John K

Ok I have to admit it I am happy Strictly Come Dancing is back on the TV.

The OH watches it so I can 'force' myself to watch it also as it is part of the whole quality time together thing... Especially as I was out for a potter this avro.

Whilst complaining and sulking, I am secretly ogling all the rather lovely young ladies prancing about in a state of almost undress.

What's white and glides across the floor?

Cum dancing.

Thanks, I'm here all week, please try the fish.

• Like 1

Thankfully my wife doesn't like this sort of thing. Not does she like toss like TOWIE, for which I'm extremely grateful.

Our parents & grandparents love all this 'Celebrity get me out of strictly come dancing on ice' stuff though. I guess it's aimed at those of a more 'mature' disposition.

quite happily watch it with the wife :blush:  it's nicely done and Claudia is the dogs wotsits :t-up:

Can't quite explain it, but I must guiltily admit to having a thing for Claudia :laugh::blush:

Having a thing for watching Ola Jordan is much easier to explain! :laugh::yes:

SCD, a program dedicated to supplying eye candy for those of all persuasions, while those that are interested watch the dancing. :oops:

To quote Dara OBriain (funny as heck BTW)...

"Somethin fer da Dads"

I knew there would some other closet letches on the forum, just took somebody to go first and fess up LOL

But I swear for every time some talks about "the journey" I break another tooth...

Scott went on a journey to the pole, Armstrong et al went to the moon, you have got glammed up in fake tan and got a few blisters. The two are not the same thing...

I like watching this in the latter stages when the best of the celebs are dancing, can't see any point in having the jokers take part.

As for that Winkle wotsit, she's nuts, she can't think of anything sensible to say.  Bruce was always the best front man for this show and there must be a better replacement, it has to be a man .

To quote Dara OBriain (funny as heck BTW)...

"Somethin fer da Dads"

I knew there would some other closet letches on the forum, just took somebody to go first and fess up LOL

But I swear for every time some talks about "the journey" I break another tooth...

Scott went on a journey to the pole, Armstrong et al went to the moon, you have got glammed up in fake tan and got a few blisters. The two are not the same thing...

A phrase I loathe also.  Of course some of them will have an "Amazing experience"  :swear:  by the end of the series

• Like 1

No he wasn't and no it doesn't.

The thing with CW is you have to look past the fringe and apparent scatter brained routine; she's damned sharp!

Bruce used to be great I agree, been a big fan for years, but the last few years have just been too much.

I am glad he's coming back for a few specials though, be sad to see him retire completely.

No he wasn't and no it doesn't.

The thing with CW is you have to look past the fringe and apparent scatter brained routine; she's damned sharp!

Bruce used to be great I agree, been a big fan for years, but the last few years have just been too much.

I am glad he's coming back for a few specials though, be sad to see him retire completely.

Well I'm struggling to understand this.

Can't quite explain it, but I must guiltily admit to having a thing for Claudia :laugh::blush:

Having a thing for watching Ola Jordan is much easier to explain! :laugh::yes:

SCD, a program dedicated to supplying eye candy for those of all persuasions, while those that are interested watch the dancing. :oops:

Must admit, Claudia doesn't do a thing for me - worst replacement for geriatric Brucie they could have found. One the other hand, I could watch Tess all day (as long as she didn't speak!). :d

I hated this, then Tumble put it all into perspective. Now I hate it a little bit less...

• Like 1

so we have decided it's a marmite show then :d