Carbon dash.

Stu Faulkner

Who does a nice carbon dash.

I know aerodynamix do one but I'm not sure about the black GRP along the bottom.

Carbon mods used to do one but I can't find one on the Website.

any other ideas

(for a wide body)

I dont think the black grp is visible when in position - not on the one i saw anyway :)

• Like 2

I dont think the black grp is visible when in position - not on the one i saw anyway :)

It is sort of, but we can colour code the bottom edge gel coat, so it doesn't have to be black

It is sort of, but we can colour code the bottom edge gel coat, so it doesn't have to be black

can it be done in Orange?

For example here is a low level pedalbox cover with a Signal Red insert where the column goes and a little sparkle for further effect ;)  , standard Ral colours can be used so a signal orange for example could be possible . 

custompedalboxcover_zpsf0ffce62.jpg

If Its the same colour as the WF body work then I'll have one.

Add it to my tunnel top and PM me with cost and delivery.

Thanks for that.

(Except the sparkly bits :)  :) )

Not that much, we have just been experimenting lately.  If your interested let us know

I've got :

Gold 

Blue 

Red

Green

Silver

Gunmetal   , which are all polyester jewel glitters to be precise , so say on a yellow car either the gold or even the gunmetal would compliment it well . This can be done with any of our Carbon parts , but wouldn't be suitable for Grp . 

For those that want to see what the lower skirt look like colour-matched, im literally finalising the last bits of mine now. Minus the wiring of a few things at the back, in all its glory:

8EAF650D-5D82-434B-AC1C-9234B8D1F922_zps

• Like 1

Are the downward turning ears a little bit narrow??  I saw one the other day and it looked if a dash for a narrow had been fitted in a wide.

The colour coding looks great btw.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.