North of Scotland Sevens

S2T

I know there was a recent meet based out of Forres which I only heard about at the last minute. 

Anyway because there are relatively few Westies up here and there are a few Caterhams kicking about, I know of 3 in Moray (not including Highland Caterham Hire) I thought setting up a Facebook site North of Scotland Sevens could be a good conduit to get pan marque interest and involvement.

Just set it up this morning so lets see how it goes

Steve

• Like 1

Good idea Steve had a search but didn't find it.........yet!

I assume you know of the classic car mecca at Inverurie. It is is loosely run by the owner of the Fennel Restaurant. There are between 10 and 60 cars from Trabants to Ferrari's turn up every Sunday any time after 10am.

General Manager: John C Stewart

10 Burn Lane,

Inverurie AB51 4UZ

info@fennelresturant.co.uk

I found this little gem when I was doing the Fintray hill climb. 

I assume you know of the classic car mecca at Inverurie. It is is loosely run by the owner of the Fennel Restaurant. There are between 10 and 60 cars from Trabants to Ferrari's turn up every Sunday any time after 10am.

10 Burn Lane,

Inverurie AB51 4UZ

Been many a time as it is only 7 miles from me.............usually a very mixed selection of cars...................

10 Burn Lane,

Inverurie AB51 4UZ

No not aware of this

Somebody passed me today in a yellow one, with black stripes. Wonder if he knew he was within a mile of another westie hiding in a garage. ???

• Like 1

It's a good idea for posting potential dates for meets and runs. I'm all for that!

I'm hoping to get my car back by the weekend after it blew its head gasket on the way back from a lap (or two) around the Scotsburgring (Loch Leven) last week. I didn't trust myself to fix it, so it's in my local friendly garage and I'll have a huge bill to pay. I needed it doing quickly as I only have until the end of this month (maybe) before I SORN it for the winter, unless I can be persuaded otherwise ;). So, if we can get in a run or two that would be great. I've even signed up to fb for this, which is something I said I would never do!

By the way, anybody going to Grantown Motormania on Sunday?

David

Somebody passed me today in a yellow one, with black stripes. Wonder if he knew he was within a mile of another westie hiding in a garage. ???

Whereabouts Doug? I was in the Black Isle and beyond from Mon-Wed doing a mini-break! Odds on it would've been me! :-)

By the way, anybody going to Grantown Motormania on Sunday?

David

yep planning to be there but dependent on the timings of an event my other half is competing in

If you were visiting a lighthouse, it was you rab!

Handsome devil you are too in that car!

• Like 1

If you were visiting a lighthouse, it was you rab!

Handsome devil you are too in that car!

Aww shucks mate (blush) :-D

Aye, I visited Portmahomack and Chanonry Point on this trip. Can't wait to go back!!