The sun shines for the first time in ages, and I'm gutted....

CraigHew

The sun has decided to shine for the first time in ages, well certainly in the 3 weeks that I've owned the car.

Alas, just an hour after waking up to clear blue skies, my Westie is on the truck back to the factory...

IMG_20140828_094432_zps8c335e21.jpg

Nothing too sinister however, as I agreed when I bought it that the factory could "borrow" it for the Westfield stand at the Donington Kit Car Show this weekend.

Hopefully it may drum up a bit of future business for WSC although I've been assured it will be a case of "look but don't touch"

Not sure if I can get there myself as I'm already committed to the Classic Car Show at Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire this weekend.

Anyway, if you're going have a great time, stop by and skeg my red missile.  

Roll on next week when it's back in my garage (probably in time for the rain again.... :cry: )

:devil: Have they not told you about the drift competition that's been organised? ;)  :d

• Like 1

I've been assured it will be a case of "look but don't touch"

Hahaha, we all know how kids read those signs......

"Place sticky/chocolatey fingers here" :p

Same as how certain parcel couriers (who shall not be named) read "football" instead of "fragile".

• Like 1

Hahaha, we all know how kids read those signs......

"Place sticky/chocolatey fingers here" :p

Same as how certain parcel couriers (who shall not be named) read "football" instead of "fragile".

Fragile means throw underarm only! :laugh: