Meeting Caterhams at Ladybower - Thursday 28 August

Rory's Dad

Same here, might even go over woodhead and back over snake , would be rude not to!

Meet at the Dog & Partridge? (just off Flouch roundabout)

Meet at the Dog & Partridge? (just off Flouch roundabout)

Depends on time Matt, what do you suggest?

I'm teaching in Chesterfield but to run over backs past yacht club into Glossop and over snake is about 45 mins.

6-45?

Still have the odd accident. Keep it quiet though

Depends on time Matt, what do you suggest?

I'm teaching in Chesterfield but to run over backs past yacht club into Glossop and over snake is about 45 mins.

6-45?

I'm easy!

There are road works along the A616 between Tankersley and Flouch though, just as you pass the steelworks at Stocksbridge.

Presume this has now passed, good meet? Would try and join if it's repeated.

Daniel

Just got back after a steady run around the lump with Matt (Mattycatty), Woodhead, back over Snake.

Met at pub, (may have missed the odd car ) there was 16 seven style cars in attendance in all states of tune including a DeLorean stylee plain metal Hayabusa engined Caterham. Also a tidy yellow VX220, No chance of remembering everyone off here who attended so apologies but I think there was 6 or 7 cars. The pub itself is in very pleasant surroundings and in mid summer I would imagine gets heaving, but which ever way you approach there are some top quality driving roads, pity the nights are pulling in so much! This is a regular meet for the Caterhams, every last Thursday in each month and they seem to be a friendly bunch who didn't mind us gate crashing so might have to do it again. Thanks for arranging Martin even though you didn't attend.

I'll post a few pictures shortly.  :t-up:

Soz Julie, this came out blurred for some reason, think it's too much polish applied and not enough splattered insects!  :p

IMAG1121_zpse40f15a9.jpg

IMAG1122_zps276bb134.jpg

IMAG1124_zpse05458b4.jpg

IMAG1126_zps54aff789.jpg

Looks like a good meet, would like to have joined you but working late prevented me from venturing that far so only went as far as the clock at Shardlow!