Meeting Caterhams at Ladybower - Thursday 28 August

Rory's Dad

Wow I only get a picture of my yellow stripe then.lol I think next could do with being better organised on the westy side.

Wow I only get a picture of my yellow stripe then.lol I think next could do with being better organised on the westy side.

Ok Mr Wiggster Sir, I did take a piccy but it was a little blurry for some reason, but never one to disappoint.  ;)

IMAG1115_zps5b4e9687.jpg

Think one of the problems can be, (and I've noticed this on several joint visits), the Caterham guys aren't all tyre kickers like many of us, it's wifes, lovers etc having a meal, (nothing wrong with this before anyone jumps on me). I too have been known to have a nibble, there are so many great pubs for a meet in the Peak District but it seems a forgotten place. I love to go and meet up but at present don't have the time to organise stuff which I have in the past unofficially of course.

It's tonight!!!

b*******. Was on my phone and missed the second half the title, hence seeing nothing in the opening post.

Although i was actually already busy at a colleauges leaving do, and the westfields gearbox has only 5th still!

Daniel

Ok Mr Wiggster Sir, I did take a piccy but it was a little blurry for some reason, but never one to disappoint.  ;)

IMAG1115_zps5b4e9687.jpg

Blimey - these guys are copying my colour scheme (or was it the other way round?)

I have noticed that Caterham drivers always have their doors on and even a lot of them have the roof fitted , even on a trackday ,  such softies they are.

I have noticed that Caterham drivers always have their doors on and even a lot of them have the roof fitted , even on a trackday ,  such softies they are.

Cool...................................................................

What's a door..................................

Or a roof, no wonder I'm bald.  :down:  (Come to think of it I even look like the emoticons)  :bangshead:

Cheers Tricky it was probably the vibration of Matt B's car pulling off that coursed the camera blur.lol good meeting you and some one that talked.lol

They all seem to have an umbrella as well.

It's no wonder they don't talk to you Sooty  :laugh:  :laugh:

A great big thanks to Martin for bothering to take the time and effort to organise this meet. A great location, no neighbours for miles meaning you can make as much noise as you like on the exit.  We were the first to arrive and went inside with the AO, we were soon joined by quite a few others but I was totally amazed when I got outside and saw loads of other people and cars. A great turnout.

LADYBOWER2014006_zpsf6617927.jpg

LADYBOWER2014009_zpsc63c10b7.jpg

LADYBOWER2014007_zpsa0abec29.jpg

LADYBOWER2014004_zps1e9eee17.jpg

LADYBOWER2014003_zps1f2460f3.jpg

LADYBOWER2014010_zps10ed6f7b.jpg

LADYBOWER2014005_zpsc0e633da.jpg

That's clever Julie how you walked round the car park and managed to avoid the multitude of other mundane cars adorning the car park with us, you've obviously made good use of the Glenpro!  :popcorn:

• Like 1

Cheers Tricky it was probably the vibration of Matt B's car pulling off that coursed the camera blur.lol good meeting you and some one that talked.lol

I know I could talk England.  :blush:

Many of them have their mirrors fixed to the sidescreens...

That's a daft idea, who designed that?    Still think they are all P******