It's not like I'm a Weatherman.... BUT.......

Nemesis

Any chance of some nice weather?

I thought maybe we could have some sort of gathering in the "Dark Magic" ilk to have a go at getting rid of this grim stuff.......

Answer or invites on a postcard please......

Nem.....

Has anyone EVER driven a Westie through flood water - would be interesting to see if it floats ???:rolleyes::cry:

(If it doesn't, I can kind of imagine just this head and roll bar sticking out above the water :orange-westy: and lots of bemused onlookers)   

Well the Sage and I trusted to luck on Saturday and set off on the M5 to Bristol...... we got stuck in traffic and the shower from the Biblical passages arrived...... so as we were only doing 5 to 10 MPH I thought I'd just whip the golfing umbrella out, the Sage held onto it whilst I manned the bilge pumps and vital controls.......  A steady procession of over-takers took to cameras and smartphones to take pictures........ it took a while for the humor to arrive but there only had to be one way forward...... lick the windows....... so I did...... how we laughed...... pitty the constable didn't have a sense of humor.......

• Like 1

Since I built the Westy I seem more up to date on the weather than car related developments.

I look for a "go" on all three phone apps before I dig the car out..

On my IVA there was a good inch of water in the car - the tester was not amused but he seemed to be keen to hurry up. Towed it back through flooding where the trailer was submerged - looked like the car was driving on the surface!

Since then only been caught out once but aero screen plus big rain drops and no helmet at ~70mph ;) is not funny.

Come on sun!

It's called 'British weather',    We should all be used to it now. A couple of our Essex brethren have forded a river about a foot deep, they didn't float, just filled up with water.

Hmmmmmm yeah..... Pistol Pete came close to turning my Westie into a yellow torpedo...... BUT......... it's too easy to just call it 'British weather'.... I have it on good authority from no less than the government that it's called 'global warming'....... I added up the cost of the Road Fund licenses of the 3 cars 1 Campervan and 2 bikes I pay for and can confirm that I'm paying handsomely for all of the rain and snow that we so lovingly receive.

Nem..............

Blame the Americans Paul,  it's their hurricane that was sent over here as they saw us having a real good time weatherwise and wanted to put a dampener on it.