Hullavington Airfield Track Day - Friday 12 Sep 14

Mooch

Hells bells you are brave I always use a good dash of brakes, must try harder.

Surprising how fast you can take that bend off the straight...but I confess, braking is involved! :d  :d  :d

I should be at this one, and Abingdon on both the 29th August and 19th September - subject to still having a working car after the first one, obviously! Abingdon is so popular you no longer can play chicken with MSE pending a good weather forecast as it's usually sold out two weeks ahead.

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly I have left this too late! :( I was shaping up last week to book Abingdon on the 19th as that venue sells out fast, but spotted that Hullavington on the 12th was already sold out. 

As luck would have it I now could not make it because family commitments have flooded the vacuum left by my failure to book in time.

The good news is that I was in time to book Abingdon so I definitely shall be there on 19th September. :)

Shame you can't make it.  

On the positive side, the weather is looking good for the 12th.  Fingers crossed the Met boys and girls have called it correctly!

Looks like a small gathering but a good one none-the-less. Me, Mooch and Stoat looks like? Anyone else?

I'm booked and the two camo mx5 guys are too, but you won't see them.

:d

Weather's looking good for you chaps. :)

I have been doing my anti-rain dance all week.  It's not pretty, but it works!  :laugh:

I popped into Hullavington to see my mate in the White Megane RS. Lots of nice Westies. I particularly liked the Triumph, although, I have no ldea what model it was (dark Blue coupe).

Why did I see a car with no rear bumper?