Microsoft Project Help

Rusty Nuts

Is there any Microsoft Project guru's amongst the collective son needs help with assignment, wouldn't normally ask but is really stuck, I couldn't get my head around it either if any one can help, will be grateful. Can PM some information if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Rusty, will guess that with you mentioning assignments you are on about resources and or materials. If you have created the resources/materials you can bring up the resource/materials window and simply drag and drop on the activities.

If you need further info let me know.

Send me your email address (not your WSCC address) and will send you a link to a video that I have uploaded for you.

Terry

• Like 1

It looks like Terry has got you covered, if either of you need a potential second opinion, I use project for my day job (and hate it with a passion) and have access to a whole bunch of MSP propellor heads in the company.

If I can be of any help, shout.

Cheers