Donington Kit Car Show Sat 30th and Sun 31st August

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

Hi Scott, me and the mrs will be there tonight and are staying till Sunday. My first show, can't wait

Excellent - enjoy the free performance of deeply unfit middle-aged men erecting a marquee at 9 AM.  You'll need that drink after watching it. :d

That's fantastic Ricky(?), we should be getting there around 9 am ish tomorrow, and given the weight of the boxes, the more hands the better for the new gazebo thingy.

(Mind you, still waiting on the third box.  :oops: )

(Mind you, still waiting on the third box.  :oops: )

It's on the courier's van mate, just chasing it now. :)

I'm happy to help, am I right in thinking we can camp there tonight?? Cheers

Meeting at M1 Woodall Services, Sheffield 9am. Everyone is welcome.

I'm happy to help, am I right in thinking we can camp there tonight?? Cheers

yes  :t-up:

With the weather being so damn unsettled I was leaving it until the last moment to decide whether I am going...  Looks like it's (mostly) dry now, so see you lot tomorrow!

Meeting at M1 Woodall Services, Sheffield 9am. Everyone is welcome.

C U there  :t-up:

I should be there about 10-ish, sorry i can't make it earlier to help break erect the tent marquee!

I promise to make up for it in the cake sale though, probably to the point of making myself  :barf: , and making an utter  :excl: of myself........ :black-westy: !!

Well the WSCC site was well up to our increasingly exacting standards - rows of Westies, many parked up in a straight line, heaps of flags both new and old, impressive tent and gazebo which was just chock full of tea and cakes and Del talking slip angles (I think).  Nice to see so many Yorkshire folk too (Ricky, Marcus, Red Spider, Frank, Barry, Julie and Glen (OK not Yorkshire people but nearly!) and some others that I will have forgotten.

Happy days

• Like 1

For those there to witness , the middle aged men managed two erections between them...

P

Excellent day yesterday, well done Garry and The Crew for your sterling work - hope you have another great day today!

Get out there and support your club today gang, the weather's fine and cakes await!  :d  :t-up: 

I heard that Vodka jelly was smuggled into the show :) So Which members are looking as if they had too much last night? :d